Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On our 2007 Odyssey, we just noticed a connector dangling down from the center of the car, just ahead of the engine. Looking at a PDF of a manual, I see that it is called C202 connector, but I am unable to find what it is for. It has two grey wires running from it, and it normally resides on the frame below the engine and above a plastic shield, but for some reason the connector broke so one part dangles down while its mate is still attached to the frame. The car starts fine and it runs. I have not tried all of the lights and signals; do that tomorrow.

Thanks in advance!

Brad

·
Registered
2 Posts
On our 2007 Odyssey, we just noticed a connector dangling down from the center of the car, just ahead of the engine. Looking at a PDF of a manual, I see that it is called C202 connector, but I am unable to find what it is for. It has two grey wires running from it, and it normally resides on the frame below the engine and above a plastic shield, but for some reason the connector broke so one part dangles down while its mate is still attached to the frame. The car starts fine and it runs. I have not tried all of the lights and signals; do that tomorrow.

Thanks in advance!

Brad
C202 connectors are used commonly in the auto industry. Take a picture of where it is located. It's not common for something like that to just fall off. It could be for a sesor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts