Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trading in my Ody and have my De-Pax setup for sale. I have 4 Acura TL 18" wheels with 4 Goodyear Assurance ComfortTread tires with approx 10,000 miles on them. Mounted and balanced.

Tires - great condition 80% tread left. No repairs, no issues with them whatsoever.

Wheels - OEM Acura wheels. 18x8 in very good condition. Just don't need them anymore.

$1200 including lug nuts plus shipping. Thanks Tim

515-707-4040

·
Registered
632 Posts
Do you have any pics?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Update - checked my records and the tires have closer to 20,000 miles on them. They are still in good condition - there is some extra treadwear on the outside edge of two of the tires that was discovered once I removed them from the vehicle. I tried to show the extra wear in the picture. It's not bad but want to give an accurate description. Price lowered to $1000.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Will you sell the rims only? and how much coz shipping with tires on it is too expensive.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The cost to dismount the tires would probably equal the extra shipping. I would prefer to sell these as a package and the tires protect the wheels nicely during shipment.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Would you mind taking a few pics of them off the car so we can get a better feel for the wear on the edges? Also, didn't see TPMS's mentioned, but are they installed? Any idea what shipping might be to 21754? Thanks - Dave

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Correct - no TPMS as I used them on an 06 EX-L and they were not equipped with TPMS. The auction reserve is $799.00 which is generally what 4 good used wheels go for without tires. You could always have the TPMS installed later as the wheels are certainly compatable. The shop I have used here tells me they can install the sensors without completely dismounting the tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts