Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
CdnMedic said:
Anyone know where I could get a deal like 99 over invoice in Ontario Canada?

Nick
Shouldn't be difficult anywhere at the moment because of the $1000 ($250 from dealer) gas card offer.

·
Registered
55 Posts
CdnMedic said:
Anyone know where I could get a deal like 99 over invoice in Ontario Canada?

Nick
I just got my 2007 Ody Touring from Cars4u.com and got a great deal. You should check them out as it's no obligation to get a custom quote. Email and ask for Mike and he'll get a custom quote for you which is better than what would be on the website.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I also found out if you call and ask for the internet sales manager, that seems to lower the price for some reason. On my search for an Ody, I looked on the internet and found the dealers, then I happened to mention while calling a dealer that I saw their dealership on the internet. He told me to hold for a minute and transferred me to the internet sales manager. "Ah Ha" I says and did a little testing and called a couple of these dealers twice, once just as a cold call, and the second time as seeing their web-site. When I mentioned their web site, each time I was transferred to the internet sales department, or internet sales manager. The internet price was always lower than the cold call price. Any where frome a few hundred dollars to over a thousand. A good friend of mine has just bought his Second new Honda Ridgeline from Oakland Honda (Calif.) as these guys came in over $3,000 LOWER than any of the local dealers (and he goes to church with one of the sales managers of the local Honda dealer). I guess it pays to shop around and be willing to travel a little.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts