Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening, how does it sound to you. If you were told that WE don't certify anymore since corporate went from 450 to 1350 to certify a vehicle . Particularly a 2015 touring elite 44,xxx sounds fishy? Also have you ever had a sales person give you a price 2,xxx more than what was listed on there website. Made we upset.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Good Evening, how does it sound to you. If you were told that WE don't certify anymore since corporate went from 450 to 1350 to certify a vehicle . Particularly a 2015 touring elite 44,xxx sounds fishy? Also have you ever had a sales person give you a price 2,xxx more than what was listed on there website. Made we upset.
It's possible that the individual dealer you visited has made a decision to stop certifying Hondas for that reason, but that is just that dealer. A certified vehicle would cost more because of the fee they pay to the manufacturer.

Have seen a number of dealers do that with price. Still a lot of people out there that don't go out to the ole interwebs and look at price head of time. Sounds like it is wise to keep looking for a different dealer

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,718 Posts
Yeah, go to a different dealer if you want the security of a certified van. (IMHO, the higher price is not worth it.)

Otherwise, look for a suitable private sale and have it inspected by a trusted mechanic before purchasing.

Dave

·
Registered
828 Posts
Last two lease turn-in Odys I purchased were not certified. Neither dealer wanted to mess with the certified warranties. Saved me money!!! That certification will add $1500 to the asking price of the vehicle!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts