Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In good faith I tried to build a relationship with the dealer I bought my van from two years ago by buying from them again. It didn't work out. The manager decided to sell the van I had waited for over a month to a relative. He used my trade as a execuse. Said he couldn't give me 23k for my 2000 EX. I said you haven't even seen it yet. He said he had five people lined up to buy it and the best he could do was 21k.

At that point I decided it wasn't worth dealing with them. So if you deal with Planet Honda keep that in mind.

I could have bought it since I didn't need the money from the trade in right away, but his attitude was way too arrogant. I told the sales guy, I have a perfectly good van so I can afford to take my business else where and wait if I have to.

·
Registered
122 Posts
slocko,
Go to my dealer. The guy Bob Belonzi gives top dollar for Odyssey trades.

My sales guy is Syed and I purchased from Nardy Honda. It is a family-owned dealership.

I got $24,200 for a 2001 EX with 22K miles. It was 1 year old.

They are in St. James, NY (near Smithtown, LI).

Planet Honda, Paragon Honda, Plaza Honda, Hillside Honda, PS Honda and Rt 22 Honda treat their customers lousy after the sale. People go to these dealers to save $$$. - But there is always a catch.

Good Luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts