Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been checking out a few dealerships in the Denver, Colorado area and would like to know if there are any that can be trusted and that will make an honest deal. The best price so far is at Empire Honda, where I bought my Accord many years ago (I was treated very well at that time, but it's been almost 10 years). For the Ody they want MSRP plus $249. I've noticed in the past several months that the market appears to be "softening" a bit as dealers actually have vehicles on the lot. Just reading some of the more recent postings on this site tells me that avalibility is up. However, the prices are not going down. They are usually insulted when I make an offer below MSRP. Is anyone noticing any flexibility at all in the Denver area (or nation-wide for that matter)or am only hoping for a long-shot? I'm not in a big hurry to get a van and am willing to wait for the prices do down a bit, especially since it is tax season. I would love to get an LX as it appears to be the best value. Also,if I get a CD changer installed after-market, will that void any warranties? This site has provide a tremendous amount of good information. I feel so much smarter when I talk to the dealers now. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts