Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried a search with no luck, please point me in the right direction if I missed the answer...

Is there a way to set the default screen for the information display on a 2012? Wife says it defaults to the navigation screen after clicking "OK" on startup. Any way to have it default to the selected media source (XM, AM/FM, etc)?

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I believe it will go back to the last screen that was on when last shut off after 60 seconds so long as you do not hit ok. Hitting ok causes it to jump to navigation.

·
Registered
687 Posts
The behavior of the 2012s might be different from the 2011s. In the 2011, you have to hit okay in order to acess the navigation system, radio, HDD, etc. And when you do hit okay, it always defaults to the navigation screen (map). If you don't hit okay, after a short period of time, the screen defaults to the clock with wallpaper in the background.

:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gstom1, yes that is the behavior I see in the 2012. Not a big issue, but would be nice if it did default to the last screen or if there was an option to set the default screen. Oh well....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts