Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale (4) '06 EX alloy wheels (5x120 16") and for free the existing good OEM Michelin tires. Guaranteed to fit. Keep your resale value with authentic Honda Ody wheels. These are long life tires and have roughly 1/2 to 1/3 of the tread left. I will borrow my dad's tread gauge for exact measure if that makes any difference.

I'll take a picture of the wheels and upload it soon. One wheel has a little scratch near the center of the spokes where they stick out, but I think could be buffed out or touched up easily, its not deep. They are straight and not bent at all, I just got a wild hair and bought MDX wheels. Asking $425 or / best offer. Houston TX based but could ship if needed.

:cool:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
* bump *:rockon:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OEM '06 ex wheels & tires for sale - depax $425

I have used set of OEM ex alloy wheels and michelin tires with at least 20k miles on them for free with wheels.

$425 - much less than other Depax listed solutions and stock is great for trade-in later on! Tires also cost less.
Shipping extra if you can't pickup.

See listing here LINK to DEPAX ad

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm looking to depax my 05. Im kind of in need of a set fast! How much would it be to send them to Ankeny, Iowa? would you take like 300 for them?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOLD

SOLD !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts