Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just checking in with the depax experts. I have found some 17" RL wheels, think they are 2007. I havent been able to find the bolt pattern to verify it is 5x120. Also is 55mm offset ok or will wheel stick out...

Will these wheels work on my 2006 odyssey touring??

ALY71743U20

tx in advance

·
Registered
154 Posts
At the risk of being drawn and quartered...

I actually bought them from a Dr. in Charlotte. They came with tires (Michelins) which were to small for the ody but I put on my Mustang. The TPMS even worked without a hitch.

Lou.

·
Registered
755 Posts
SVO LOU said:
Actually I did depax with these (RL) rims, the 17's feel real smooth with the recommended tire size (235/55 ?).
17" RL rims require 235/60-17

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought you couldnt reuse a PAX rim for a regular tire? Arent those RL RIMs PAX RIMs?

If so, then why cant i reuse the 10 spoke 17" pax RIM that came with my Odyssey...just take the doughnut off??? thanks

·
Registered
219 Posts
The rims in the picture are NOT PAX rims. For our purposes (Ody), there is only ONE PAX wheel and you are correct that they cannot be used with standard tires.

The jest of this thread is that the RL rims are the correct bolt pattern (you might want to cross-reference for the year of RL rims you have found as bolt patterns may change over years). I did a quick check on Tire Rack and the 2007 RL uses 5 x 120.

The picture of the RL wheels on the Ody indicates that the backspacing of 55mm should be OK for the Ody.

There are sooooo many posts on this that I'm sure the RL Depax option has been covered. Also, there's a forum member who actually sells wheel and tire packages ready to go using Honda/Acura OEM wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts