Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on some 17 inch pilot rims but I'm not sure on what tire size to purchase.

I'd like to go with 245/55/17 tires but will they fit? Will the ride rougher that the pax tires?

Any recommendations out there for a total newbie to the problem of PAX system!

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm looking at the Cooper CS4's for my Depax, but I noticed that they're only available in the 235/65/17 size (H rated). Anyone run into problem running this size? I know that the recomended size is the 60. There is a T rated size of 235/55/17. Which would be the better way to go?
I ran 2 sets of Cooper's on my old '96 Suburban and I loved them. They were extremely quiet. So I've been juggling back and forth between these and the Goodyear Comfort Tread's.

Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
755 Posts
FTO13 said:
I'm looking at the Cooper CS4's for my Depax, but I noticed that they're only available in the 235/65/17 size (H rated). Anyone run into problem running this size? I know that the recomended size is the 60. There is a T rated size of 235/55/17. Which would be the better way to go?
I ran 2 sets of Cooper's on my old '96 Suburban and I loved them. They were extremely quiet. So I've been juggling back and forth between these and the Goodyear Comfort Tread's.

Thanks a bunch.
i believe you wont have any problems

running a set of 235/65-17, but your mpg might drop a bit, and

your speedo will be off by a few mph. Same goes for a set

of 235/55-17. Your speedo will be off by a few mph, and i think

it'll look a bit too small IMO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts