Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to depax my Odyssey Touring van. It's a 2008 and my brother-in-law has the know how to switch the sensors and mount the tires. I just need to know what depax kit I should get and if it matters what size tire. 16, 17, 18, 19??? Is there anyone who has experience with this who can help advise, I'd be much appreciated.
I have read about Mike and E-bay and I was looking at Hondaworld or what ever. I need to get this done because I'm already starting to show the belts coming through on one of the tires.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Check out the Stickies at the top of the page...All the info you will need is in here. I went with a set of 19" Acura rims with 245/45/19 tires and new sensors for our 2009 Touring. They're all mounted up and sitting in my garage for me to put on the van sometime this week. pics to follow.

·
Super Moderator
13,876 Posts
Did you scroll down and see there's a dedicated Wheels/Tires forum? Please post in correct forums to prevent thread locks in the future. I have moved this one over for ya. And yes, PAX is a subject that has been beaten to death hundereds (if not thousands) of times so you can perhaps go through the stickies or search dePax and open up a 6-pack and read up.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am selling my OEM wheels from my 2007 EX. The are the wide 5 spoke design. Two wheels have some curb rash.
pm me if you are interested in DePAXing with these.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts