Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am depaxing my 2005 Ody and putting on the 2011 Ody factory wheels (6 double-spoke). I can not get a straight answer anywhere about the lug nuts and wheel locks I need! I know that the part numbers for the '05 and and '11 are different, but I am not sure what is different about them. If I understand correctly, if the thread diameter is different, then I'd need the '05 ones. But if the difference is based on the design of the rim, then I'd need the '11 ones. Does anyone know for sure: Do I need the '05 lugs and locks, or the '11 ones?

·
Registered
626 Posts
They should be the exact same nuts and locks. The 3rd and 4th gen Odysseys use the bigger nuts compared to the 2nd gen, but the 3rd and 4th gens are the same. The different part numbers are likely because the newer ones are sourced from a different manufacturer... but the specs should be the same. I know for certain that is the case for the wheel locks. If you don't believe it, just go to a dealer parts dept and buy one of the 2011 nuts (using the 2011 part number) and then compare it to one of your's. You will see that they are exactly the same.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts