Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The hard part for him is the fact the ody has a different rear suspension set up then most honda cars. Just buy these instead.

JDM 99-02 Odyssey RA6 RA8 TEIN Coilover Spring RARE!! | eBay

yeah the rear is diffrent but since its custom i thought maybe it can be done....

someone tried tellin me that for the rear i can put Civic Si coilovers but i wouldnt do that they probably wont last a week lol.... for the front i was also told i can use 98 V6 accord coilovers just gotta use my stock top mount, but i wouldnt take that chance...

·
Registered
355 Posts
The hard part for him is the fact the ody has a different rear suspension set up then most honda cars. Just buy these instead.

JDM 99-02 Odyssey RA6 RA8 TEIN Coilover Spring RARE!! | eBay
Those are for the JDM Odyssey, which is a totally different cars. It is based off of the same platform and the 1st gen US Odyssey. For the US spec 2nd gen and up Odyssey you need parts for Japanese Spec LaGreat.

yeah the rear is diffrent but since its custom i thought maybe it can be done....

someone tried tellin me that for the rear i can put Civic Si coilovers but i wouldnt do that they probably wont last a week lol.... for the front i was also told i can use 98 V6 accord coilovers just gotta use my stock top mount, but i wouldnt take that chance...
Again these would be for the 1st gen US Spec Odyssey not any others. The 98 and down Odyssey and Accord were the same platform so the parts are interchangeable, won't work for the 99 - up models.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those are for the JDM Odyssey, which is a totally different cars. It is based off of the same platform and the 1st gen US Odyssey. For the US spec 2nd gen and up Odyssey you need parts for Japanese Spec LaGreat.

Again these would be for the 1st gen US Spec Odyssey not any others. The 98 and down Odyssey and Accord were the same platform so the parts are interchangeable, won't work for the 99 - up models.
thanks, i guess they dont make no coilovers at all for the 99-04 U.S. model..

·
Registered
1 Posts
".... for the front i was also told i can use 98 V6 accord coilovers just gotta use my stock top mount, but i wouldnt take that chance...[/QUOTE]"

Hmmmmm I wonder if I can use the fronts from a 98 V6 Eibach prokit. Give the van a raked look:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts