Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wiring up a brake controller in my 2016 Ody. It was the first time I had the hood up since I had it. I found 9 fasteners ( like the ones used to hold on underlying body parts ) laying in a recess in my engine compartment. I thought maybe it was supposed to have a hood liner they took off for something and forgot to put it back. Then, when I hooked up my camper to make sure everything was working, the brake lights and signal lights wasn't working. Couldn't figure it out, so I thought I would have Honda look at it when I took it up to let them see what those fasteners were for. Well. they couldn't find anything missing that I should have, or where the fasteners might have came from. If that's the case, then if one or more would have caused damage to my engine when falling out of that recess. they probably would have called me a liar, and said I planted them there. Maybe it came to the dealership like that and never was caught. But I felt like I should've gotten some sort of explaination.

And as for my wiring problem, they wouldn't even look at it !! Not even the parts they connected when they added the tow package. In my opinion, they should have tested the wiring job they did before I bought it, since it didn't work the first time I tried to use it. I just think it's poor service for a new Honda owner. It felt like they were telling me "thanks for bringing it in. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out". It probably only gets worse the longer I own it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts