Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ody fans,

In my 2003 Ody there seem to be the DLC connector missing.
The place where it is located is empty. In the same area there is another connector with some lines which might have to do with the DLC. Not sure whether this is a DIY mod or straight from the fab...
I attach a picture of it. Can someone take a look and tell me what this is about?

Thanks
O.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I assume from the picture it's under the dash somewhere. Looks OEM to me, could be for an option your van doesn't have like navigation or auto climate control. They typically use one wiring harness for all models so the lesser models will have empty connectors.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Does nobody have any idea? Is it a rewired obd port?
Who has any idea?

O.
That's just another connector for something. Who knows what it is without closer inspection. It is definitely NOT your OBDII port though. Your van has to have the OBDII port... I'm sure it just got routed to a different place by someone at some point so that it's not in its normal location. Look around all under the dash for it.. It has to be there somewhere. If you don't see it, then we need more pictures of all the areas under the dash to help you further. We can't see enough of the area to help...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts