Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
That's cool, I thought about it doing that too. I ended up getting the mudguards painted to match though.

You would think they could at least add the painted mirrors to the Touring/Elite.

·
Registered
221 Posts
i just saw a '11 model in the parking garage with the matte black mirrors and did a double take.

yuck.

for sure the '12 model will have matching body side view mirrors.

the big wheels were nice :)

joel

·
Registered
68 Posts
Speaking of painting the mud guards/flaps - what would be the best way to go about it and have the color match in addition to finish?

·
Registered
359 Posts
^I had a local body shop paint mine. He also did the ones on my old Accord and the paint finish held up just fine after 5 years of use. Others just get their color mixed up in a spray can and do it themselves. There are places online where you can buy spray paint cans like that.

·
Registered
755 Posts
sorry for going off the topic here but wanted to know some more infos on the side

mirror signals. Are they LEDs? if not, do you guys think it will blink real fast, like if one

of the signal light bulb went out in the front or back, if i put LEDs in there?

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I don't like the body colored mirrors now that I see them. I never really had an opinion either way but after seeing that I really prefer the two-tone. Including the spoiler.

·
Registered
427 Posts
That's cool, I thought about it doing that too. I ended up getting the mudguards painted to match though.

You would think they could at least add the painted mirrors to the Touring/Elite.
They do, if you buy the Black van, then the mirrors/spoiler match perfectly or close enough.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts