Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it is a cheesy Yahoo reference. Anyway, dealer called me last night to tell me that our Havasu Blue Ex RES is now on order with expected delivery of mid April- early May.

Still nervous that it may be too light, but what the heck,

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Good for you! We would have taken the HB over MB, but didn't want to wait. I was also a little concerned about whether the paint would have the same problems as SS.

·
Registered
134 Posts
So has anybody seen this color in person yet. I finally gave up and went with GG. BTW if they haven't built any yet, how did they get the one pictured in the brochure that I picked up last year? Maybe it was digitally retouched. I noticed the '02 brochure had the same photos as the '01, but the new grill, taillights, and rims were added digitally. If thats the case, then nobody really knows what it's gonna look like.

------------------
'91 Sentra SE-R
'57 Chevy Belair Sport Coupe.
If at first you don't succeed...so much for skydiving.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am sure the touch up paint is probably available in Havasu Blue. Therefore, I elect one of our hardcore OdyClubbers to buy about 3000-4000 bottles, pour them into a spray gun and repaint their current van. Then take pics and post them for all to see. Any takers???

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oooh, Just ordered the 2002 EX yesterday. My wife agonized for days over the color before finally deciding on the Havasu Blue. Now she's so nervous she made the wrong decision. Sure hope she's happy; because if Momma's not happy nobody's happy!!

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts