Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,

I'm in process of buying plus one seat for LX version. I know it's not design for LX. Can it fit ?
Anyone has try it ?

Thanks all

·
Registered
441 Posts
This will not fit into an LX. Others have done it by modifying the van so the plus one seat will latch in correctly and be safe.

You would need to weld the brackets to the floor of the van to allow the plus one seat to latch in place. Then you would need to add the retractable seat belt in the roof so the person occupying the plus one seat is safe.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That is a great deal. If it ends up you can't use it I would purchase that from you for 5x price. I thought there would be lots of used ones around but can't find any in Canada.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Curious about this. It seems that ordering:

81282-SHJ-A20 STRIKER, SEAT (SECOND)
83306-SHJ-A21ZA COVER B, SECOND SEAT STRIKER

Would allow you to put the seat in. Not sure if all the bolts are used on the LX -- The service manual is unclear, and I haven't looked on mine.

For the seat belt itself, you would have to go to the dealer, as I don't think you can buy and install safety equipment yourself.

So if you just want the cupholders, then your good. Just don't let anyone actually sit in that seat!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where can I get the brackets welded in new jersey???
This will not fit into an LX. Others have done it by modifying the van so the plus one seat will latch in correctly and be safe.

You would need to weld the brackets to the floor of the van to allow the plus one seat to latch in place. Then you would need to add the retractable seat belt in the roof so the person occupying the plus one seat is safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts