Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This eliminates the question from other people, "why isn't there grip material on the front?" or somewhere along those lines.

It isn't taped down yet. I just wanted to see what it looks like in pictures and what you guys think? Wife and I still debating whether to have in on or not. It give is a complete look and the material I bought from true valve is almost identical.

Here it is:

·
Registered
687 Posts
The door sill garish is for the back door because that's where most young children and seniors sit and it helps them from slipping when climbing in. People in the front generally hop into their sits and many don't even step on the side sill.

Looking good blkody11!

;)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good. BTW somebody (me) is stepping on my front sill...there's black shoe marks on it!--Dave
You know something, my grandmother wanted to sit shotgun and she actually stepped on the front sill. I also observed that her foot kinda slipped off it. She also used it to get out of car too. So it is possible for some people to step on it. I personally get in the car without stepping on it as Honda engineered to be. But I guess I'm OCD when I'd like it to match the rear door sills.

·
Registered
76 Posts
While I don't step on the front sill garnish I can how some people might. The other thing to consider is that the grip material is a pain to clean.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I like it. I think I'm gonna do it when I finally get the door sill garnishes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts