Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On our touring elite, the doors won't always unlock correctly. Sometimes one door will not unlock, sometimes only the doors on one side will unlock, and on occasion nothing will unlock!

We had the dealer "fix" it already by adjusting/replacing the fuel filler flap switch but that has not solved the problem.

Anyone else having a similar problem?

Now that soccer season is over we'll get it back into the dealer this weekend.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess it was the closest match to the problem so they figured that must be the solution. The dealer get to go round 2 tomorow.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm having the same problem. Any solution? Please post up what your results were:)

·
Registered
77 Posts
PS, to clarify, both of the doors on my driver's side only unlock when they feel like it.......it's not just the slider. I actually went to use the key to let myself in on Saturday morning, but on the 14th (appx) try, the remote unlocked the door finally.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
My remote is a bit finicky. Have noticed at times that it will not respond when I push the button as well. Other times it works for 100 feet or more. Other times I can be next to the vehicle and will not open until I click it two or three times.

·
Registered
216 Posts
In case you are not aware, when pressing and holding the button for a sliding door, only that door and the front door on that side of the vehicle unlock. I guess the rationale is for safety since you don't want the doors on the opposite that you can't see to unlock. If you really want to unlock all 5 doors, then you hit the normal unlock button twice. Anyway, that's how it works on our 12. It's a little different from Toyota (pressing and holding a sliding door button unlocks all 5 doors), but we have gotten used to it.

·
Registered
218 Posts
My remote is a bit finicky. Have noticed at times that it will not respond when I push the button as well. Other times it works for 100 feet or more. Other times I can be next to the vehicle and will not open until I click it two or three times.
Try replacing the coin sized battery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts