Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 2007 lx odyssey and my sliding doors will not open now, if the key is in the ignition... the buttons on the left side of the steering wheel will open the door and so will the remote as long as there is no key in the ignition. But if the key is in there, even if the car isnt turned on, the doors wont open.... they used to, now they wont and I cant figure out why it is doing this, it makes no sense. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

·
Registered
786 Posts
First of all, how does an LX have power doors? Second, it might have something to do with the auto lock feature, assuming you have an EX or above, which you must if you have power doors. That feature came in 07 so I can't really comment on how to switch it back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a similar problem with our 2005... the power doors won't open if the van is running... turn it off and the doors open???

Thoughts anyone???

·
Registered
252 Posts
With my '08 EX-L, when I put in Park the door unlock and the power side doors can be opened. They will not work if still in Drive, which makes sense. With three kids we are picking up/dropping off someone all the time so I had to get used to actually putting it in Park before they could get out and not just pull up and they jump out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts