Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the odyssey world. Just bought our used 07 touring model last week. while doing some research after the fact; I stumbled across the PAX files. I am looking to have the PAX surgically removed from our new baby. Can anybody tell me how regular rims and rubber affect the handling in there own experience. And will she drink less after having those four heavy tumors removed.:D thanks for any help you can offer.

·
Administrator
14,502 Posts
Welcome to the Odyclub Nate. If you check out the 2005 - 2010 forum and also the wheels and tires forum, I believe there are a couple very large threads that are stickies that answer all PAX related questions. They're rather large so have some patience, get a six pack in a bucket of ice and then read on. :)

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Welcome to the Odyclub Nate. If you check out the 2005 - 2010 forum and also the wheels and tires forum, I believe there are a couple very large threads that are stickies that answer all PAX related questions. They're rather large so have some patience, get a six pack in a bucket of ice and then read on. :)
Who are you, and what did you do with dvpatel? When I saw that you were the only reply to Nate, I assumed your post would start with something like this:

• If you had bothered to search.....
  • I'm closing this thread because you didn't post this in the wheels & tires section
  • Try the search button before posting.....
  • Hey newbie, see that search button?
  • This question has been answered so many times.....
  • Hey *&^#, why don't you go *&&^! use the *&%$ *[email protected]# search feature!!!
Nate, welcome to OC. You must have caught DV in a good mood today, because he is usually not so cheerful in his replies!! ;) Good luck finding a solution to de-pax your Ody.

·
Administrator
14,502 Posts
Who are you, and what did you do with dvpatel? When I saw that you were the only reply to Nate, I assumed your post would start with something like this:

• If you had bothered to search.....
  • I'm closing this thread because you didn't post this in the wheels & tires section
  • Try the search button before posting.....
  • Hey newbie, see that search button?
  • This question has been answered so many times.....
  • Hey *&^#, why don't you go *&&^! use the *&%$ *[email protected]# search feature!!!
Nate, welcome to OC. You must have caught DV in a good mood today, because he is usually not so cheerful in his replies!! ;) Good luck finding a solution to de-pax your Ody.
I give first time posters a break. If he had like 10 posts or more, you would have seen me do all of the above. :D

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I give first time posters a break. If he had like 10 posts or more, you would have seen me do all of the above. :D
Got it. I didn't realize there was a method to your madness!!

·
Administrator
14,502 Posts
Got it. I didn't realize there was a method to your madness!!
Yep. There is. Another thing going for this one was that he didn't post in the gen specific forums but rather its in the generic forum to start out with. There are a LOT of variables I factor into my madness. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts