Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My driver upper seat tilt mechanism (the smallest of the controls on the driver seat) on a 2000 has a strange behavior. It's normal job is to tilt the upper part of the seat back and forth.
My seat is stuck tilted back. Every so often I hit the switch and it will operate the seat tilt for about 2-3 seconds and then it goes dead. After that it will not work again.
Perodically I check it and it will do the same thing, tilt back or forth for 2-3 seconds then the switch becomes inoperable again.

I checked underneath to see if anything was blocking the seat from moving, but I can't find anything.

What would give such a strange behavior for a switch?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My driver upper seat tilt mechanism (the smallest of the controls on the driver seat) on a 2000 has a strange behavior. It's normal job is to tilt the upper part of the seat back and forth.
My seat is stuck tilted back. Every so often I hit the switch and it will operate the seat tilt for about 2-3 seconds and then it goes dead. After that it will not work again.
Perodically I check it and it will do the same thing, tilt back or forth for 2-3 seconds then the switch becomes inoperable again.

I checked underneath to see if anything was blocking the seat from moving, but I can't find anything.

What would give such a strange behavior for a switch?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts