Honda Odyssey Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Drying

I use compressed air to dry from a 25 gallon compressor... lots of water behind door handles and lights that you could not get out with a towel. Works great, although is any harm done to the paint?

·
Registered
122 Posts
I use the California Water Blade then the Absorber to dry.

For the tires I use Meguires Tire Gel. It lasts at least through a couple of washes.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I wash all three of my vehicles about once a week. I use a pressure washer at first, then wash with zanio Z-7. then blow the suds off with the pressue washer.
If the car is not really dirty, I omit the Z-7 rub. I can do the whole job in 15 min. I like this method as I remove all the grit and most of the dirt before I touch the car. This seems to eliminate the swirl marks.
BTW - I always dry with a back pack blower. It is fast and quick.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've used a California Water Blade - seems to work fine and I can dry the car in less than half the time it takes with towels.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I also use the California Water Blade on my 3 cars- I've had mine for 3 years now, still in perfect condition - I really like how fast I can dry the car off and not having to deal with wet towels for cleanup

·
Registered
2006 EXL-RES, Teal/Beige, VCMII Tuner, Airlift rear suspension, and Weathertek floor mats.
127 Posts
Microfiber towel with Meguiar’s Quuckwax as you dry! Best detailing tools I’ve found.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts