Honda Odyssey Forum banner

DVD Assistance

1259 Views 1 Reply 1 Participant Last post by  cmblair76
There was some good DVD information through the Search option, however it did not address my issue. After finally getting my starter issue handled last month, the '02 and I took a ride over to the Honda dealer to peruse the '11 model and it actually was not a horrible experience. After 4-hours, thinking of all the issues I read about on here and them not having the exact vehicle I was looking for and not wanting to take anything less than sticker for an EX-L RN we decided to hold onto the '02 for a little while longer as the primary vehicle. She actually was going to become a secondary vehicle, not trading her in yet.

So, with that said, the only thing missing from our '02 is the RES so I am having the RES installed tomorrow and the shop says that a 17" screen may be too big (DVD was ordered several weeks ago). Does anyone know how the A/C is laid out in the ceiling? Or, where I could find a schematic online? I have searched and cannot find one. Thanks in advance!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The DVD was installed today and although I was quoted $250 to install it, It managed only to be $150. I attached pictures since everyone seems to think it is to big.... I'm guessing the kids are going to like it when I go pick them up!

It's a PYLE 17" with built in FM modulator and IR transmitter.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.