Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from my dealer this morning. He said that Honda is presently not accepting orders for 2002 Odyssey with factory installed DVD player. The wait could be a month or longer. Does anyone know which make of DVD player Honda is installing on their new Ody? Is after market as good as factory installed? any tips would be appreciated

·
Registered
205 Posts
I smell a rat if your dealer is telling you this. Myself, along with many people on this board have 2002 EXL-RES vans on order. My particular van was part of the first batch my dealer ordered. Id find another dealer to confirm or deny.

·
Registered
205 Posts
One more thing I find odd about this story. Why would Honda roll pics of the EXL-RES out with the DVD player for their press release if they were not going to start producing it right away? Im not saying your dealer is wrong, but it sure seems odd. I for one hope this is not true since that is what I have on order. Unfortunately-getting info our of my dealer is impossible, since I have been feeding them info off of this board for a few months.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have placed a call with the other dealer in my location to validate. Will keep you posted on the progress

1 - 5 of 5 Posts