Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, hopefully I am not being too lazy about looking this up... I swear this did not used to happen... Now if I have the audio system off and turn on the rear power to the DVD, it turns on the audio system. Basically I cannot turn off the radio while they are watching DVDs (on their headphones), and instead have to turn the volume all the way down, even though DVD is not the audio source for the whole car (XM/CD/HDD/Radio, it's all the same for this problem)... anyone know anything about this? (Touring).

Just typing this made me realize what it might be... the only thing that has changed since buying the van... Kids plugged in a wired headphones to the 3rd row of the van... Maybe this is a little bug?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
OK, hopefully I am not being too lazy about looking this up... I swear this did not used to happen... Now if I have the audio system off and turn on the rear power to the DVD, it turns on the audio system.
You may have to give the OM a quick read before claiming a bug. It took me a couple of drives to get it right on the EX-L, the steps are not intuitive at all. I guess the Touring's setup is similar in kind

1 - 2 of 2 Posts