Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Experts

I have 2006 touring model which had a battery dead situation and I jumpstarted the battery and charged it... After charging the battery, the nav/dvd player asked me to enter the code and I entered it correctly.

My Navi is working fine and then I inserted a dvd (not the store one), and it got stuck inside and is displaying as DVD is loading and remains the same. I am not able to even able to eject the dvd.

Can you please give me some advice on how to go about recovering from this state?

Thanks

Tan

·
Super Moderator
13,935 Posts
Welcome to the Odyclub.

I have moved your post to the right forum which is the Audio Video forum.

What you have is a very commong problem. Search for the terms DVD and loading to find posts on the subject.

All you have to do is remove power from the unit for an hour or so and that should reset your DVD Player but you will get more details by looking for several older discussions on the issue. :)

Please try to post future new threads in the right forum after trying to seach for already existing threads on the issues you might face.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello DVPatel

Can you tell me the instructions to do so? I am not an expert in this field. If you point me to instructions to do the test you mentioned in the thread, it would be highly appreciated

thanks

tan

·
Super Moderator
13,935 Posts
Sure.

1. Scroll all the way up.
  2. On the top right corner, there is a button called Search
  3. Press that button
  4. The search page will open up with a text box.
  5. Type the search term DVD and loading in the text box
  6. Press the Search button
  7. On the search results, start looking for a thread with a very similar title.
  8. Click on that thread.
  9. Start reading from top to bottom.
  10. Done.

:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts