Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2001 odyssey and would like to install some fog lamps has anyone used these before ?
Check this out:
99-04 HONDA ODYSSEY CRYSTAL BUMPER DRIVING FOG LIGHTS

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm interested in these also. I took the plunge and ordered them, I'll report back after I get them installed.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Once I get them I can measure whatever you like. I'm not sure I'm clear on what you want though?

·
Registered
53 Posts
efaily,

Sorry for the confusion, I was wondering if you could measure the distance from the front lens to the back opening where you put the bulb, just roughly. I'm trying to measure the depth of the reflector bowl so that I can figure out what projector I can retrofit in there. My plan is to retrofit halogen/HID projector for the fog lights. I know it sounds a bit much, but that's the only way to gain much performance out of those fogs without blinding incoming trafics.

Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
OK, I understand. I can measure the depth once I get them. Unfortunately, they're coming from CA and it doesn't appear they'll make it here before this weekend.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Revive as I'm looking to add these as well. Is there a wiring diagram on this board anywhere b/c the guy I talked to said it has no directions at all.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Revive as I'm looking to add these as well. Is there a wiring diagram on this board anywhere b/c the guy I talked to said it has no directions at all.
I don't have one but have installed Fog lights before. For the most part, you will need to trigger the relay from parking lights or similar. The switch will need to be routed to te dashboard thru firewall. There could be stock wiring hook up also if I'm not mistake.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts