Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as stated in an earlier post i just got a odyssey it's a V6 FWD JDM version. As I'm getting to know more about them I've figured out there aren't a lot of them.

I've cleaned it up since, ordered wheels (18inch) and am looking for suspension and some badges. This is where the trouble begins;

suspension
I've found several sets; bc-racing, megan racing and maXspeedingrods. Some seem to refer to US only models? What would be the difference in suspension between the jdm v6 and USdm i4 models? As airride would be to expensive to get custom (3k) im interested in just getting adjustable suspension.

badges
my car seems to come with some sort of golden honda badges but most of them are missing
  • v6 front grille
  • v6 rear hatch
  • prestige rear hatch

Is there any place to find these?

Any help and explanation about the years/models etc. Would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Sweet! And it's got the panorama roof!
Technically, this post belongs in the new Honda International forum, there's a sticky post listing the different years and models. This section covers RA-1 through RA-4.
Rear suspension on yours is possibly the same as earlier US models, but the front suspension is probably different- since you don't have an i-4 in there! :giggle:

·
Registered
36 Posts
So as stated in an earlier post i just got a odyssey it's a V6 FWD JDM version. As I'm getting to know more about them I've figured out there aren't a lot of them. View attachment 161327

I've cleaned it up since, ordered wheels (18inch) and am looking for suspension and some badges. This is where the trouble begins;

suspension
I've found several sets; bc-racing, megan racing and maXspeedingrods. Some seem to refer to US only models? What would be the difference in suspension between the jdm v6 and USdm i4 models? As airride would be to expensive to get custom (3k) im interested in just getting adjustable suspension.

badges
my car seems to come with some sort of golden honda badges but most of them are missing
  • v6 front grille
  • v6 rear hatch
  • prestige rear hatch

Is there any place to find these?

Any help and explanation about the years/models etc. Would be greatly appreciated
View attachment 161328
Nice find! You should be able to use the 1st gen odyssey coilovers such as BC or Megan. Shouldn’t have an issue. Might have to stiffen up the front coils as you have a V6 which is slightly heavier than the 4 cyl transplant.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet! And it's got the panorama roof!
Technically, this post belongs in the new Honda International forum, there's a sticky post listing the different years and models. This section covers RA-1 through RA-4.
Rear suspension on yours is possibly the same as earlier US models, but the front suspension is probably different- since you don't have an i-4 in there! :giggle:
Thanks! I'll check it out, yes believe it or not it was 1000€ (I'll still have to get it registered for another 1500€) but that's a killer deal i think for a V6 with 45.000 miles

1 - 4 of 4 Posts