Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=599699739&r=0&t=0

I had an understanding from the forums here that the Canada 2002 Ody had heated mirrors and daytime running lamps as standard. And, I thought these weren't options in the US. It also has a 4yr/ 60K mile warrenty. Is this a Canada standard?

Someone is autioning this and not disclosing that it has a CA only warrenty if it is a CA vehicle.

·
Registered
174 Posts
That's an extended warrenty they're offering. I think you can add aftermarket DRLs too.

It should be a US car since the speedo is in mph, not kph.

But how can it be a used car, that's never been driven and have 47 miles on it?

Looks nice though.

·
Registered
368 Posts
These are Canadian market Odyssey's being sold with aftermarket warranties. These are "gray market" cars here in the U.S.A. Lots of previous discussion here and at Edmunds regarding these vehicles.

------------------
'01 TW EX-N; Xenon "hid look" headlights; Honda Dash kit, Jensen Flip Down TV; Sony Mobile VCP; Questar Mobile DVD player; Cargo Tray; Leather wrap wheel; Pioneer 1665's; Infinity 452's, Glove Box light mod, door edge moldings, mud guards, wheel well moldings, '02 drink holders, Zaino'd

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Car2ns:
That's an extended warrenty they're offering. I think you can add aftermarket DRLs too.

It should be a US car since the speedo is in mph, not kph.

But how can it be a used car, that's never been driven and have 47 miles on it?

Looks nice though.
</font>
Does the CA come with that Odometer?

I just think its bad that someone may not be getting a US car and US warrenty without appropriate disclosure. You know? But then again, its on ebay.

·
Registered
174 Posts
My reply was a non-informed humble opinion. Most of the folks know much more than I do about these sorts of things.

You're right. It IS Ebay.

[This message has been edited by Car2ns (edited 01-04-2002).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts