Honda Odyssey Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Not to sound like a 17 year old but, me want dyno. Lol. I've searched everywhere for a dyno of our van. None exist save for bisimoto's 1000hp example and I think I saw one of the HMA 500hp turbo Ody. But no bolt-on dyno graphs. I await that post, eagerly. I'm sure I'll stare at it for hours.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
So I noticed yesterday that amazon has the AEM FIC-6 for $366 plus change. The price seems a lot more reasonable now. Lol. I spent almost twice that for a Split Second box for my Lancer a decade ago.

·
Registered
935 Posts
So I noticed yesterday that amazon has the AEM FIC-6 for $366 plus change. The price seems a lot more reasonable now. Lol. I spent almost twice that for a Split Second box for my Lancer a decade ago.
Yes hwoever then you need install and tune

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
True. Lol. Around here I'd probably triple that price and then my van wouldn't work.

Man, I wish FlashPro was an option.

·
Registered
935 Posts
True. Lol. Around here I'd probably triple that price and then my van wouldn't work.
I would think pricing goes DOWN in your area haha out here in CA prices double or triple hahahaha

Man, I wish FlashPro was an option.
Don't we both? HAHAHAHA The Flashpro worked on the AT models for TL's but is locked to their ecu. sigh.....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Ive noticed there are FlashPros available for some Accord V6s now. I just wonder if it'd be worth while to barrow one if those from someone and plug it in. You know, see what happens. Lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Extremely interested in this. I will have to read up on this device.

Can it be used for data logging? Can I watch the knock sensors or timing retard with it? I have torque pro and an ELM327 device but I have not tried to look for the timing retard PIDs on the Honda. They are *not* there for my Jeep so I have to watch those with another device.

I want to add WBO2 and water methanol injection and get some more ignition timing out of it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
HELP...I have a 2014 Odyssey, scan tool say it has a 2016 ECM and a 2016 Honda Odyssey VIN comes us as well. So the ECM is from a 2016 Odyssey. The key fob works it runs and driver OK BUT BUT... it eats Timing Belts every 2500 miles! Each time everything check new belt,water pump idlers and tensioner...has happened three times one bent valves! Upon initial start up it BACKFIRES through the air Box! Yes timing belt installed perfectly I believe it's a ECM Issue...dealer agrees but wants me to buy a new factory ECM and pay for them to install! I can't afford that! Can any of you guys fix this??? I have a Mustang programmed over the internet by a tuner who just logged on to my vehicle and then programmed it and then data logged the results till we liked it. Please help me out here with a real solution

·
Registered
17 Posts
You can now utilize the new AEM Infinity ECU can control the van with great success and power results.
The AEM equipment is not street legal.
Jerry O.
[/QUOTE]
HELP...I have a 2014 Odyssey, scan tool say it has a 2016 ECM and a 2016 Honda Odyssey VIN comes us as well. So the ECM is from a 2016 Odyssey. The key fob works it runs and driver OK BUT BUT... it eats Timing Belts every 2500 miles! Each time everything check new belt,water pump idlers and tensioner...has happened three times one bent valves! Upon initial start up it BACKFIRES through the air Box! Yes timing belt installed perfectly I believe it's a ECM Issue...dealer agrees but wants me to buy a new factory ECM and pay for them to install! I can't afford that! Can any of you guys fix this??? I have a Mustang programmed over the internet by a tuner who just logged on to my vehicle and then programmed it and then data logged the results till we liked it. Please help me out here with a real solution

·
Registered
9,871 Posts
I have a 2014 Odyssey, scan tool say it has a 2016 ECM
Have you searched the bone yards for the correct 2014 ECM?

That would be much less costly than buying new from a dealer.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts