Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Been on the Ody boards for around 2 weeks now (researching, chatting, Ody-shopping). Today I finally took delivery of an '09 EX-L (polished metal metallic ?) with 24,7xx kms on the clock. No NAV nor RES. Overall it's in near-new condition so no complaints.

Dealer took good care of me and the car, had it inspected and detailed as part of the HCUV (Honda Certified Used Vehicle) program.

So far so good, took a short drive in the evening to check things out. A bit floaty and wallow-ier than any car I've owned but hey that's the nature of the beast right ? I was quite amazed by the small turning radius, tho'. And the healthy dose of low-end torque from the 3.5L V6 was nice. Even got the ECO light to come on fairly regularly driving in the city.

Glad to be here and partake in the camaraderie of Ody owners.

Will post pics in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
380 Posts
So how you liking it after a couple of weeks?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So how you liking it after a couple of weeks?
So far so good. Nothing to complain about. Minor gripes would be I miss the fuel economy readout in the dash (like in my 9000), too lazy these days to calculate that sort of thing. Japanese car leather sure ain't like Euro car leather (no "Bridge of Weir" leather here !). And I doubt this leather is from Kobe beef cows :DD

Not sure what to say about the Michelin LX4 tires yet, they seem a bit loud. Been reading about the GY Tripletreds so I may get those next Spring.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Yes, fuel measurement tool would be nice. I use Fuelly online tool. (see signature file).

Nothing but good things to say on my end here as well. Quite a relief from the Saab bank account drain.

I have the Firestone Destination LE on mine and like you they are loud (esp. on the concrete mix roads). Quiet on asphalt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts