Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HID for the Touring Elite really sucks. It does not light up the road as it not as bright. Also not white in color. I see no diff. between halogen and these lights.

Is it just me.

·
Registered
400 Posts
were you driving on a rainy or snowy road? The projector of the elite is the same as the acura TL (MY 2010 onwards)-- it has been said that its CRAZYYYYYY wide but NOT the best. People here said that its OK. try osram CBI (they are 5000K but has the same or higher lumen than the stock 4300K)
check here : OSRAM Xenarc Cool Blue Intense D2S (single) | PowerBulbs

BTW, I actually ordered a headlight projector from the ACURA TL-- just waiting for it to arrive. :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
opps, forgot-- why dont you post some pics? face the wall (garage door) or go outside..

currently I have a PnP kit intalled (5000K) and its really wide-- and of course a big improvement than my stock halogen..

·
Registered
241 Posts
I thought it was a big improvement over the 2008 we had..

·
Registered
84 Posts
They are on par with the other HID vehicle in our garage and the occassional high beam flash from oncoming traffic says they are plenty bright.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I think the HID's on our 2012 TE are every bit as good as the HID's on our Audi and Porsche and significantly better than the halogen headlamps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts