Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. A few days ago I ran my Odyssey through a car wash tunnel. I didn't notice until a few days later, but one of the end caps on the luggage rack is now missing. I have almost 264 k on the odometer. At this point I don't want to spend any more money on this vehicle than I have to (waiting to buy a house with a garage before I get my next vehicle. I want my vehicle to be late model and I want it to be garage kept).

I found one of these that's Honda OEM for like $23 at the dealership. Does anyone know where I can get an aftermarket or a used one?

Please see picture. Sorry the picture is not as clear as I would like it to be.
Automotive lighting Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior Eyewear

·
Registered
2006 Honda Odyssey (EX)
3,496 Posts
Junkyard

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Contact this guy on the forum. He's parting out his '07.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Understood. We got more than one Pick-A-Part salvage lot around here. It's just that I have to drive way far out of my way. If I can get an aftermarket part for next to nothing online versus having to go over the hill and through the Dell to get a used oem, I'd rather order online.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Understood. We got more than one Pick-A-Part salvage lot around here. It's just that I have to drive way far out of my way. If I can get an aftermarket part for next to nothing online versus having to go over the hill and through the Dell to get a used oem, I'd rather order online.
For $23 OEM is dirt cheap...buy it there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts