Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang,
does anyone know of a discussion site for the CR-V? I found a couple, but nothing that comes close to the quality or informativeness (is that a word?) of this site...I'm trying to dump my Volkswagen Passat Lemon in favor (possibly) of a CR-V, and hoping to work out a beneficial deal getting the CR-V and Ody around the same time....thanks for any info!

·
Registered
194 Posts
www.hondasuv.com

Bing runs this site and it is equal in quality and thoroughness to this site. Top marks!

[This message has been edited by PD55 (edited 10-03-2001).]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks a bunch! adam's links were appreciated, but the first 2 were stale, and the 3rd didn't have CR-V dedicated stuff....guess i got what i paid for!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PD55:
www.hondasuv.com

Bing runs this site and it is equal in quality and thoroughness to this site. Top marks!

[This message has been edited by PD55 (edited 10-03-2001).]
</font>

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no, no, no accord. no disassemble. CR-V!
actually, it turns out i stumbled onto the cr-v site previously, but it wasn't hondasuv.com, it was some sort of link, almost like angelfire.something.somethingelse.hondasuv - i did look at that site previously - this a.m. i really looked at it closely - great site (still not the odyclub, but hey, not everyone can be!)
the reason i keep mentioning it in the ody forum is that there is overlap - accessories for the cr-v are often at places that also accessorize the ody, honda, etc.
from the cr-v site, i saw a honda oem leather steering wheel wrap kit (complete with needle and some super thread) that might look good/function well on the non leather ody. i've also seen wood overlays, and learned of a company that makes leather seat covers...and another that makes neoprene seat covers - amazing stuff out there. hopefully some of this spillover will help ody owners (and yes, even accord owners - i owned 2 previously - 1 had a bad story, and the other (the better of the stories!) was stolen after 4 or 5 months! ok, enough rambling for now!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by FLozito:
How about an Accord site?</font>

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no, no, no accord. no disassemble. CR-V!
actually, it turns out i stumbled onto the cr-v site previously, but it wasn't hondasuv.com, it was some sort of link, almost like angelfire.something.somethingelse.hondasuv - i did look at that site previously - this a.m. i really looked at it closely - great site (still not the odyclub, but hey, not everyone can be!)
the reason i keep mentioning it in the ody forum is that there is overlap - accessories for the cr-v are often at places that also accessorize the ody, honda, etc.
from the cr-v site, i saw a honda oem leather steering wheel wrap kit (complete with needle and some super thread) that might look good/function well on the non leather ody. i've also seen wood overlays, and learned of a company that makes leather seat covers...and another that makes neoprene seat covers - amazing stuff out there. hopefully some of this spillover will help ody owners (and yes, even accord owners - i owned 2 previously - 1 had a bad story, and the other (the better of the stories!) was stolen after 4 or 5 months! ok, enough rambling for now!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by FLozito:
How about an Accord site?</font>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts