Jim
'01 GG EX

[This message has been edited by Jim F (edited 04-02-2001).]

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Thanks Jim

Hi Jim,

That's an excellent find. I'm going to find out more on that product. I'm going to the store probably right before they close tomorrow. I should probaby call first and see if they have a showcase of all their products. These guys are just in my backyard so I'll get more info on their products and see what I can find. I'll even ask about multiple discount purchases. Thanks again. By the way, does anyone have the BackSeatTheather screen installed on their Odyssey? If so, how do you like it? Is the screen quality good? Any issues? TIA!

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I called them this morning, but they currently don't have them in stock. They said it would be another month. They have another unit out, but they don't have it online yet. They will be selling it for $299. Oh well, maybe check back after a month I guess.

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Re: Thanks Jim

KaliOdy said:
By the way, does anyone have the BackSeatTheather screen installed on their Odyssey? If so, how do you like it? Is the screen quality good? Any issues? TIA!
Search under "travel theater", "traveltheater", "backseat theater" etc.... and there's lots of info. People who have done it really like it for the most part, though some regret not having 16:9 format....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone looked into the Farenheit DVD-5 that Crutchfield is selling in their vehicle video section? It goes for the same price as the eSonic player, but appears to have more features and is much better suited for remote mounting. It even has a remotely mountable sensor for the remote control, so you can attach the sensor on the dash or ceiling of the ody

Below is the link:

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-XQc8gwCy0ia/ProdView.asp?s=0&c=3&g=69500&I=026DVD5&o=m&a=0

This is the player that I'm planning on getting..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts