Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any Ody Owners have pictures of their 2002 Ody Minivan in Evergreen Pearl? I was offered as a replacement for the MB EXL RES - also has driving lights, sub woofer, cargo tray, mud guards, cross bars, and wheel locks.

Thanks

·
Registered
239 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
You're welcome. Glad I can help.
I happened to have an 02' evergreen EX-L-NAV on order. Dealer told me it was built on this past Monday (11/5) and it should be arrived by the end of this month.
What do you think of the color? I myself prefer the red, but my wife does not like the grey leather. It would be perfect if the red comes with ivory leather.
Well, seems Honda won't make their customer completely perfect. My wish list in addition to the above combination is that Honda would let us pick both NAV and RES.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Lotus18 - sorry for not replying yesterday - early evening to wake up early today to take the kids to a B-day party at Chuck E. Cheeses - We originally ordered Mesa Beige - (To hide the dirt) Vandals broke in to car storgae lot on Halloween and destoryed 100 cars 10 from the dealership we ordered the van and our van was one of the 3 that was "totalled" The roofs were jumped on. Dealer gave us a Evergreen Pearl - It is llike a Christmas tree color Green/Blue color and not "green" totally. No one around us in Boston has one - we see alot of Granite Greens, starlight silvers, drak green, dark blue. I have not seen a RRP yet in Boston. I think we are the first family arounf our neighborhood to get the Evergreen Pearl - I really like.

Sorry for the Long post

MC

·
Registered
239 Posts
It is hard to believe the vandalism, especially the Odysseys when people are waitung in line to get them. What's a waste.
Was that why your dealer threw in all those extra as a compensation? They are not cheap accessories.
I wish my dealer will threw in those too.
Not to be seen as often as the Granite Green or silver is one of the reason we pick the Evergreen. Exclusivity, I guess.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Lotus18 - Thanks for the reply - we paid about $700 more for all the other items - it was a manager's demo car. We have put about 80 miles on it so far and about 333 miles more to go until break in is over. The Evergreen Pearl looks nice in the sunlight.

Have a nice day

1 - 8 of 8 Posts