Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After waiting two months we finally picked up our Evergreen Pearl EX. We ordered the van w/o actually seeing the color but liked the old green just fine. When I got the catalog in the mail I was disappointed in the color and almost canceled. Luckily I waited till I saw it. I think my neighbor can sum up the color best when he saw the van driving up the road "Oh My GOD! What an awesome green!" An honest answer since he didn't know we were buying a new car.

I must say the color doesn't have the bluish tint of the catalog and doesn't resemble Honda's site either. I would even dare to say it's better than last years green. Possibly the only color better would be the Redrock Pearl. I just about drooled when I saw that one live!

I wish I has some pictures but it's been raining and the van is dirty. If interested I can try post some this weekend.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Definately would love to see pictures. Just Zaino it first

------------------
'02 SS EX-L RES on
order, build date 10/28 (Sunday?)
'98 Explorer XLT
'94 Prism Lsi

·
Registered
478 Posts
congrats! I test drove an EP last week and I too was pleasantly surprised by the color-very nice! I actually like several of the colors, but RRP was my first choice. Yeah, shine it up and post some pics!

------------------
RRP EX Navi on the way-finally!
Forget world peace-visualize using your turn signal!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
After waiting 2 months for a '01 GG Ody my dealer called me up and told me he had a '02 EP EX in. My wife an I went in to look at it and decided that the color was not quite what we had been expecting. Needless to say we took it home.

------------------
'02 EP Odyssey EX
'92 Accord LX
'86 CIVIC Si

·
Registered
1 Posts
We had money down on a MB '01. After waiting a month it came in the same day the '02 specs were released. I went to the dealer by myself and switched to an EP '02. EP and RRP were my only choice on an '02 with a september build. My wife was unhappy that we were getting EP instead of MB. She really liked the MB and so did I. I showed her the brochure and she wasn't impressed.

I was also getting a little worried when I heard other posts on this forum putting down the EP color.

Last week we picked up the van and got to see an EP in person for the first time. My wife fell in love with it immediately. She likes it better than the MB.

It is our first van and after a week we absolutely love it!

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts