Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Upstate New York! I ordered a 2002 RRP EXL-RES two weeks ago with a delivery date of November. Just got a call from the dealer last night stating that Honda won't be building any EX-L-RES for the November time frame and that I'll have to wait until December now. This sounds pretty strange to me. I wanted to know if anyone else heard the same story.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I had my EX-L delayed until December. As I was calling around to find an Ody at a different dealer I was told something about Honda not shipping a bunch of EX models. Didn't get any details but it's apparently a problem everywhere.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dkretsch:
Hi from Upstate New York! I ordered a 2002 RRP EXL-RES two weeks ago with a delivery date of November. Just got a call from the dealer last night stating that Honda won't be building any EX-L-RES for the November time frame and that I'll have to wait until December now. This sounds pretty strange to me. I wanted to know if anyone else heard the same story.</font>

P

·
0 Posts
Maybe that's why our van hasn't appeared (EX-L-RES). Hope the problem is resolved soon; I WANT MY VAN!!!! (could have REALLY used that magic seat today!).

I told my mom that she is probably the only person on Earth who actually appreciated all this delay. She's going to refinance the house soon (I have no idea how a car impacts that). Her reasoning is that the Ody's "just gonna be another bill." Uhh, excuse me mom, you haven't had a car payment since the early 90's.

And we aren't desperate for the van right now either, we have four cars for three drivers sitting in the garage/driveway as I speak. BUT, you can't put a price on safety...

But I can bet on the fact that she'll be in love with that van within a week. Our current van drives like a brick in a headwind.

Michelle

------------------

Phoenix ~i~ & Belle (aka Belzebub)
Click here to see my site!
2002 RP EXL-RES (oh where, oh where, can our minivan be???)
1995 Honda Civic DX Coupe-1990 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible-1987 Honda Civic Sedan-1986 Toyota LE Van

1 - 3 of 3 Posts