Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone
yesterday while walking through a parking lot my eye spotted a 01'ody EX. obvisouly i glanced at it and i noticed something different about this ody. right below the left tail light there was and "EX" symbol. it kind of supprised me
. i think it was from a civic or some thing, but any way it looked cool. has any one else seen an ody. with an "EX" symbol on the back before? if i were to think about having my father put one on i was just curious if you would have to drill any holes or if you can get a symbol that sticks on? Any idea chuck or jim

------------------
*~ BaSsNeT42 ~*
*~ 01'OdY. ~*
*~ Tw-Ex ~*

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
bassnet,
i too have an "ex" on my ody. chuck was right, i got mine thru trevor at h and a accessories. mine is right below and a little to the right of the odyssey badge on my tailgate. just a little something to make it a little "different" than others. i live in a small town in ohio, and it seems like every ody in town is just like mine!! no holes to drill, just clean the area, peel and stick! good luck

------------------
2001 SS Ex
Cargo Tray
Cassette Deck
Door Edge Guards
Splash Guards
Leather Steering Cover

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh thats cool yeah this is the first one that i have seen. do you have any pics of your ody.? hopefully i will get some up soon. thats a cool think with that three step process.
1. clean
2. peal
3. place
seems easy enough.
hopefully this weekend i will be putting on the leather weel rap
then i will see if all that contraversy is true

------------------
*~ BaSsNeT42 ~*
*~ 01'OdY. ~*
*~ Tw-Ex ~*

1 - 4 of 4 Posts