Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my new white EX last night. Ordered in early August from Honda Morristown in East Tennessee. The web address is WWW.HONDAMORRISTOWN.COM I dealt with Chris Lykens and it was a very pleasant experience. He will sell at MSRP-$440(destination charge), and the only fee was ~$160 for service(documentation fee). He kept me up to date all along the way with production date, vin, delivery date, etc. I would recommend to anyone that can't find a dealer to discount BELOW MSRP & destination charge to give Chris a call. They worked at getting me the best finance rate also, even finding another just before my picking up the van. It was a great experience, and I got the van at a good price. Chris took lots of time to explain the features and to make sure that we didn't have any questions. Even though the delaership was closing for the evening, he styed late to make sure it was all done to our satisfaction. Be sure to tell Chris that Michael Harris spoke highly of him. Oh yeah, we love the van. Good luck,

Michael Harris

1 - 1 of 1 Posts