Honda Odyssey Forum banner

961 - 967 of 967 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
kaimanson = someone that play soccer rough.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Zippy52 ==> I play/played most sports.... pickleball, soccer, ping pong, football etc. and I'm kind of quick so the nickname Zippy, plus I tend to drive a little too fast at times. Born in 1952.
Have owned a mini van continuously since just after they first came out in North America (other than the early VW bus) .... 1985 (Plymouth Voyager LX) then 1994 Dodge Caravan ES, a 1995 Mercury Villager LS (essentially a Nissan), a 2006 Honda Odyssey Touring and now a 2020 Odyssey Elite 25th Anniversary. Loved the 06 Odyssey but decided after 14 years to trade for something that might be better. Only had 85,000 miles and it was in perfect shape. New van is really nice and I've had it since Dec 2019. I hope it turns out as good as that 06.

·
Registered
2015 Alabaster Silver Odyssey EX-L w/Navi
10 Posts
Zelda—the official name my 8 yo son gave to our new silver ‘15 Odyssey EX-L, which we’ve had just over two weeks.

Zonk—I originally wanted to use just Zelda as my user name, but that one was already taken, and I couldn’t think of any number combo or other names I liked to go with Zelda. So I looked up the name Zelda online and found out that “Zelda Zonk” was a pseudonym that Marilyn Monroe sometimes used. Who knew?? I liked it, so Zelda Zonk it is.

I had a silver ‘07 CRV with 174k miles on it that I absolutely adored, but space had gotten really tight over the years since I first bought my CRV (almost brand new), with three kids and a few dogs added to our family, plus lots of gear and equipment for my oldest, who is disabled. When the latest stimulus checks hit, plus we happened to get a big tax return, I decided it was now or never to make the leap into an Odyssey, which I had been planning to do for several years now. Love my new van!

·
Registered
2012 Odyssey Touring Elite - Smokey Topaz
12 Posts
Mines semi-self-explanatory:

Rad, just cause it rhymes with dad

Dad, cause I bought the van as my primary vehicle, and because we needed a good car with rear-ac for our little one since Texas summers are scorching

Van, cause minivan.

RadDadVan :alien:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ed - Last name Edwards
Prod - I grow veggies occasionally and hang out at the farmers market
Auto - cause I believe I'm going to take my mild, love hate interest in working on cars and try to build a business.

Glad to meet all of you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Basenjis are African hunting dogs that don't bark. I have had one or another since 1973. I have two now, a 15 and a half year old female and her great nephew who is 3 and a half. In the '60s 703 was the area code for my grandparents who lived in Norfolk, Virginia and became my lucky number.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Tha Homie Kito..... well my name came about as in it was a nickname my mom's game me as a kid .... my name is Marcus but she always called me Markitos.... it ended up being shortened by a girlfriend n just stuck...

961 - 967 of 967 Posts