Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent an email to Tracy Dalton ([email protected]) to get a quote on a Honda Care extended warranty, but got a reply from a Stephen Lucas who said my request was forwarded to him. Anyway, I was looking for a 5YR/100K/Zero Deductible plan which I had seen quoted on previous posts at $595. He said that I might have been able to get that price if purchased at time of vehicle purchase, but since it will have been reported sold, the best he could offer is $795.
Anyone else heard the distinction of buying at time of purchase or afterwards? My van is just a few days old and has only around 500 miles on it. I'd really appreciate any references that others know about that offers competetive pricing on Honda Care. Thanks.

------------------
2002 EX-L NAV
1998 Accord LX

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ask Tracy to mail you the Ext. Warranty packet. You can buy the warranty for the base price until 12000 miles / 1 year. After that you have to pay extra (usually $60).

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by voyager:
I sent an email to Tracy Dalton ([email protected]) to get a quote on a Honda Care extended warranty, but got a reply from a Stephen Lucas who said my request was forwarded to him. Anyway, I was looking for a 5YR/100K/Zero Deductible plan which I had seen quoted on previous posts at $595. He said that I might have been able to get that price if purchased at time of vehicle purchase, but since it will have been reported sold, the best he could offer is $795.
Anyone else heard the distinction of buying at time of purchase or afterwards? My van is just a few days old and has only around 500 miles on it. I'd really appreciate any references that others know about that offers competetive pricing on Honda Care. Thanks.

</font>

------------------
A Porsche soul happily camped in a minivan :)
------------------

2002 White EX
Fog Lights, Splash Guards, wheel locks, door edge guards

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HillBillyOdy:
Ask Tracy to mail you the Ext. Warranty packet. You can buy the warranty for the base price until 12000 miles / 1 year. After that you have to pay extra (usually $60).

I sent an emaill to Tracy and Steve replied. How do I contact Tracy directly?

</font>

·
Registered
15 Posts
I emailed Steve Larsen yesterday, he quoted me $680.00 for 7/75,000/0 Honda Care Extended warranty. His email addres is [email protected] Hope this helps.

------------------
2002 EX-L with cargo tray, mud guard, air deflector, leather steering wheel cover, WeatherTech mats.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just received paper work from Tracy today. 7/75,000/0 for $655.00. What's a deal.

------------------
2002 EX-L with cargo tray, mud guard, air deflector, leather steering wheel cover, WeatherTech mats.

·
Registered
13 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by voyager:
</font>
Voyager,

Tracy can be reached at (800)264-3275, much faster to call her as she is probably swamped with emails.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I received an email reply from Tracy, $665 for a 5YR/100K/zero deductible (we drive a lot of miles). However, I'm still not sure where this STEPHEN LUCAS got my name and email address. Tracy confirmed that I have 1 year and 12,000 miles to purchase policy so he was giving me a line. In fact, he asked me to send money or give credit card # and he would mail policy upon receipt ---sounds very shady. Anyway, beware of him if you are contacted. I guess he possibly could be legit, but I wouldn't want to risk it--besides he quoted me $795 anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts