Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought 3 extra headsets from the HandaAccessories and love them. Now all of the 5 backseat drivers can be quietly watching/listening to music that can be different than what I want to listen

Funny thing was that when I talked to the local dealer, they did not have it in stock and they quoted me $16.00 a pop and 2 minth waiting time
while the Handa guy got me 3 at $9.30 a piece and delivered within a week...what a guy...

Tushar

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just went to HandA - they are showing a price of $21.60 each. What is up? How did you get the $9.30 price?

Thanks.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hmm-I just checked-and looks like HandA had a price increase. Sure glad I ordered 3 sets last week.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rKlindb,

you are right. looks like HandA had a price increase. may be they were selling their old inventory at the lower price and want to charge the new ones at a premium as the demand is way too high for what the supply has been in last few months...can't blame them, though.

------------------
Colorado Cowboy

·
Registered
48 Posts
Am I ever glad I ordered my 3 extras three weeks ago! Thanks Trevor!!!

------------------
vangirl

'01 SS EX with i-VES, Kelton Subwoofer, trailer hitch, cross bars, in-dash CD changer, fog lights, cargo tray

'00 New Formula Red S2000
'00 Flamenco Black Pearl Civic EX

1 - 5 of 5 Posts