Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an EX-L with RES - it came with 2 wireless headsets, but I have 3 kids so I need to buy another one.

Does anyone know if the headsets work off of bluetooth or RF? If it's RF, what is the brand?

I can't seem to find this info...I figure I can just order one online if I can find out the brand if it's not bluetooth.

Thanks so much.

·
Registered
32 Posts
They are infrared. I bought an extra set from Walmart.com a few years ago. They didn't fold flat and they were not as nice but I remember thinking that they cost a whole lot less.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I bet that dvpatel (moderator) is thinking why are there so many newbies here lately and why are they all posting navigation, audio and video questions in the wrong forum!

Anyway, you could spend around $100 for the Honda ones:

Honda Headphones (Odyssey) - Bernardi Honda Parts and Accessories

However, if one of your kids is sitting in the 3rd road, a cheaper option would be to use wired headphones in the 3rd headphones jacks on the driver side.

;)

·
Registered
161 Posts
I am wondering if there are generic ones too. I can't spend $90 each for headsets that my kids will only use when we go on long vacation drives (once a year).

·
Registered
687 Posts
That is why I would only use wired headphones in the 3rd row. Much cheaper than buying a pair of wireless headphones and no batteries to replace either. You could get an audio extension cable if the headphone cables are too short.

;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bet that dvpatel (moderator) is thinking why are there so many newbies here lately and why are they all posting navigation, audio and video questions in the wrong forum!

Anyway, you could spend around $100 for the Honda ones:

Honda Headphones (Odyssey) - Bernardi Honda Parts and Accessories

However, if one of your kids is sitting in the 3rd road, a cheaper option would be to use wired headphones in the 3rd headphones jacks on the driver side.

;)
Haha!

·
Super Moderator
13,838 Posts

;)
That's because the darn nubies do not read the Announcements and the Stickies. I bet a few LOCKS on their threads will set 'em straight real quick.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's because the darn nubies do not read the Announcements and the Stickies. I bet a few LOCKS on their threads will set 'em straight real quick.
That will teach them! Haha. They aren’t cool like you guys. Trolling on a minivan forum! True inspiration for us all! Hopefully they can go to another site and ask their stupid valid questions to non-experts like you. SMH newbs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts