Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling a set of 4 original PAX wheels and tires complete with TPMS from my 2005 Ody touring. One tire is almost new (less than 1500 miles) 9/32, two are 5/32 and one is 3/32. Ill add pictures later today. Prefer to sell to someone local. Will meet within 50 mikes of Dayton Ohio. $350 complete for all with TPMS etc. Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some pictures. All of the wheels have slight curb rash here and there but it isnt very bad. They have never been refinished.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
My god! Very good price. I wish you were local seriously. I just bought a 06 touring that had PAX removal and installed a gunmetal colored rim. Not liking them very much although the previous owner paid almost 2100 for it. I like these style wheels better!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Sorry for the ignorance, but what is PAX, and what does it take when you need new tires?
Pax is a run flat tire by Michelin used by Honda on the Ody then abandoned by both companies. Cost of new tires made many decide to abandon the system and go with normal sized wheels and tires.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Gotcha. I was familiar with this issue, but hadn't seen the term "PAX" before. We have a 2010, which never had run-flats. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts