Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a plus one seat in ivory (tan) leather that I am looking to sell. The seat comes from my 06 EX-L and has rarely been used. Most of its life has been spent in the garage. I will attach pictures for your viewing. I am located in Arizona so I would prefer local pickup but if anyone is interested, I will ship.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As I have had several inquiries on the seat, I feel it is in my best interest to post the price I am asking.

I am looking to get $300.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. If you are interested, reply to this or send me a PM.

I need to sell this as soon as possible.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As I have had several inquiries on the seat, I feel it is in my best interest to post the price I am asking.

I am looking to get $300.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. If you are interested, reply to this or send me a PM.

Thanks for looking.

I really need to sell this so PM me with an offer.

Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Thanks for looking.

I have reduced the price to include shipping for $260.00.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is anyone out there interested in the seat? I have lowered the price but if someone wants to shoot me an offer to consider, please do so.

I need to sell this immediately.

Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's been a while since I have checked this for replies.

Is anyone interested? Please reply or send me a PM and I will entertain offers.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested in cushion only

Are you willing to sell the cushion only? How much? I'm in CA and I'm pretty sure the cushion can fit in a flat rate box. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts