Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just finished the swap f22b1(accord EX) into a 95 odyssey.. im gonna wire up the vtec using the accord ecu. does anyone have access to the odyssey ECU pinout,i noticed where the vtec pressure switch + pin goes(D6) theres a light blue/black wire in that pin. im sure this swap has been done before any helpful info would be greatly appreciated thanks!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a 95 ody obd1 . I swapped in a f23a4 so I am going to run an accord obd1 vtec ecu automatic see of that works . or else I have a auto p28

·
Registered
164 Posts
I did the B1 swap on my 97 Odyssey from a 97 accord, my B1 did not even have a vtec pressure switch so all i had to do is run the 1 vtec solenoid wire and plug in the accord ecu, however the emissions between the two are a little different so every year around inspection time I have to put my old ecu in to pass. This probably doesn't help at all.

·
Registered
36 Posts
need to find out same, got the 96 ody with f22b1, have stock ecu still but need to upgrade, which would be best for my setup?

·
Registered
186 Posts
dragging one out of the mists of time here but what was the solution for wiring up VTEC on a OBD1 computer?

Thanks!

Greg

·
Registered
313 Posts
dragging one out of the mists of time here but what was the solution for wiring up VTEC on a OBD1 computer?

Thanks!

Greg
The OBD1 Vtec solenoid wire goes to ECU pin A4, and the OBD1 Vtec oil pressure switch wire goes to ECU pin D6. Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts