Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know when the factory service manual will be released to the public?
When I bought my -03 I was able to purchase the updated manual 6 months after the van came out but it was different since the -02 version was almost identical. With the-11 there is no previous version.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Here's the only place I could find a real factory service manual. Looks like Helm handles Hondas official manuals. I'm personally going to wait a year or two (unless I really need one ahead of time for some reason) for any revisions to work there way in.

2011 Honda Odyssey service manuals

·
Registered
16 Posts
Above link does not work anymore. Can anyone please point me to 2011 Ody EX Factory Service manual please? Need it real badly.

·
Registered
145 Posts
go to helminc.com and select the do-it-yourself link, click on the Honda Auto logo, and put in the information requested. They have the 2011 and 2012 service manuals now.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I realize this is a very old thread, but I came across what I believe to be a bargain to obtain a Factory Service Manual. I discovered an ebay seller by the name of irvb for Bishko Auto Literature that sells fully legal electronic copies of the shop manual for 1999-2012 Odyssey's (not all on the same CD of course). I paid less than $40 shipped for a 2011-2012 version and it appears to be the complete manual in pdf form. So for all of you folks that are interested in something like this, now you have a reasonable options to get your hands on an original Honda manual.

Shop Service Repair Owners Manual Parts Book List items in Bishko Books Better Buys store on eBay!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts